Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Yeppity Yep! More Masks!



Although I have a lot of time on my hands, I am in a bit of a funk today. 
I found out that a friend and former co-worker passed away yesterday.
I am in deep shock. Although he lives in a different state, and I can't 
go to any of the services, it still is a shock just to know someone 
you know and care about is no longer on this earth.

The masks below are the ones that I made the other day. I have more but I do not
know if I can get them up today. So, here yas go! 



1241




1242




1243




1244




1245



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after approval

New Kit!! On The High Sea

  Here is one of the other kits I told you about.  I   intended on posting last month, but life got in the way. It is called "On The Hi...