Saturday, April 25, 2020

I love giving Freebies!

Hey everyone! I haven't been posting on my blog 
because of a lot of things are going on.

No, not because of the COVID-19 either. However, 
the virus doesn't help though with creativity.

People are down and out and just downright depressed. 
For me, I have just been lazy.

Without a lot of people coming to this blog, it helps 
with the decreased creativity of 
masks and any other creations I may make too.

 However, I did manage to squeak 
out a few masks the other day, and I decided to post them.


Here they are and enjoy!





1166





1167




1168



1169



1170







4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing the great masks
    hugs Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an absolute genius! I cannot thank you enough for the SUPERB masks and for your generosity.
    Lots of hugs
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is kind of you to say Ann. I just like making masks. I hope to have more someday soon. I am so glad you like them!

      Thank you!

      Delete

Spring/Flower Masks

  Today I have some Spring/Flower Masks for you. All ten are made from brushes from one designer.  This designer is Lileya from  Deviant Art...