Saturday, July 6, 2019

Update on me and a few masks....


I sure hope all had a Happy and safe 4th of July!

I did. I stayed home. LOL


Well, life is changing for us all, and
I am no exception. I can't apologize
enough for not updating sooner than
today. I was working two jobs, and just
kept digging myself  deeper into a
hole.

Not only with finances, but with
everything else. Now that I am seeing
the light,
I have decided to get back into some
things that 
I have enjoyed in the past. One is
PSPing! 

So, here are a few masks for you. I
hope to have more 
soon in the near future. Enjoy!



1160




1161



 1162




1163



1164



1165













No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring/Flower Masks

  Today I have some Spring/Flower Masks for you. All ten are made from brushes from one designer.  This designer is Lileya from  Deviant Art...