Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! All 3 of my children were unable to be home for Christmas. My two sons are both Marines and were back a couple of months ago. At the same time, my daughter was home too, so she can see them. Yes, she brought the youngest grandson. My only wish for Christmas was for my family to be together. I guess we had Christmas early, eh?

Hopefully, I can get on here more and put more graphics up for you all. And some good news! I have a job interview tomorrow, the 26th! With my present job down the drain, I really hope that I get this one. I may have to be offline for a bit, but it will be well worth it.

Again:










No comments:

Post a Comment

A Fantasy Kit and Going to Stop making graphics....Please Read!

  Yes, it is true. I am tired of making graphics when there are people who do  not appreciate them with at least a "Thank you".  I...