Friday, September 29, 2023

More Various Masks!



 I have been so busy as well as otherwise occupied that I am behind on posting the

masks I have done. I plan on keeping posting until I get caught up with the ones

I have done. Although, I LOVE making masks and graphics!!

I am also making kits, WordArt, and papers again, at least for now.  I also plan on 

trying my hand at making templates, too. That may change when

I get back to work. Now, here are the masks:


1261




1262



1263




1264



1265







And now for the transparent masks:


1261





1262



1263


1264


1265



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after approval

New Kit!! On The High Sea

  Here is one of the other kits I told you about.  I   intended on posting last month, but life got in the way. It is called "On The Hi...