Friday, February 1, 2019

New Year and new masks!


I know it has been a very, very long time since I posted anything but a New Year Picture, but

life has not been really good for me. However, things are getting better. 

I am trying to get into psping again, but other things seem to keep popping up.

I have a few masks for you all today. I hope you like them and use them!

They are all in JPG format. All you need to do is 

right click to enlarge and download.

If you NEED a different format, please feel free to email me, 

and I will see what I can do. 


1146 




1147




1148





1149





1150



1151




3 comments:

  1. You are welcome! I hope to be making more masks soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori for all the awesome masks they are great

    ReplyDelete

Spring/Flower Masks

  Today I have some Spring/Flower Masks for you. All ten are made from brushes from one designer.  This designer is Lileya from  Deviant Art...