Friday, September 1, 2017

Pampered Pups Blog Train


Hey everyone! I have joined my first blogtrain! 
This month's theme is PotPourri (Of Memories)

Here is the preview to my part of the train:


Download from HERE or HERE Now on to the rest of the train!

Train departs here: 




Stina: Staffy Scraps Designs by Stina
Carrie: Skinni's Scraps and Stuff
Jodhi: Miggins
Joyce: Joy's Creations
Charlotte: Charlotte's Web
Angelhaze: Angelhaze
Lori: Lori's PSP Graphics -- YOU ARE HERE
Andrea: Dea's Designs
Susan: Tootypup Scraps
Sherry: Nellie Bell's Unique Boutique
Marieke: Designs by Romajo
Karen: KJD Designs
Allison: The Preacher's Gal
Paula: Craftypoly
Jenn: Sugarbutt Artistic Designs
Lori: Moore Blessings Digital Designs
April: Aprilthescrapaholic




11 comments:

  1. Thank You Lori very much! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for these beautiful graphics! :
    from Angelhaze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for your wonderful comments! And you are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Sad this blog train has turned into a taggers size train. The work is beautiful but unusable for full size scrapping :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Charles,
      I am sorry you are unable to use my work for your scrapping.
      I only make tagger-size graphics.
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. Великолепный набор!Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete

A Fantasy Kit and Going to Stop making graphics....Please Read!

  Yes, it is true. I am tired of making graphics when there are people who do  not appreciate them with at least a "Thank you".  I...