Tuesday, August 25, 2015

2 More Masks!


Yea, I know. I have become one of those peeps who disappear for a while

then come back after a month or so. I really am sorry.

It looks like I am going to have to go offline again.

I am moving to an area that my present internet provider does 

not go to. I am also unemployed and looking for work, so I am

unable to afford a down payment for another provider.  However,

I am like a bad penny, and I shall return!

In the meantime, I do have a couple of masks for you all.

I hope you like them. As always, Right click to enlarge then download them.

Enjoy!  












No comments:

Post a Comment

Autism Awareness

  Autism Awareness Day is April 2nd. I have a kit that is like  a sequel to the one I posted in December. I call it Ayden's World - 2.  ...