Wednesday, April 24, 2024

A Fantasy Kit and Going to Stop making graphics....Please Read!

 


Yes, it is true. I am tired of making graphics when there are people who do 

not appreciate them with at least a "Thank you".  I do get appreciation by

a few people, but it is not enough for me to keep making graphics for you all.

Heck, I don't even know if you download them!

 I do not really check the download count

in Box or Mediafire. I, along with many other designers, would like some 

appreciation. This is not my final kit, I do have two more that 

 will be put up in a day or two. So, with further adieau, here is the Fantasy Kit 

called "My Secret Fantasy" :







Download from BOX or MEDIAFIRE.


Please leave at least a Thank You when you download. 





8 comments:

Your comment will be published after approval

Magickal Dreamers Blog Train

  Watermelon Juice MEDIAFIRE  After you download mine,  go and check out the rest of the stops!  Magickal Dreamers Blog Train Hop ...