Wednesday, April 24, 2024

A Fantasy Kit and Going to Stop making graphics....Please Read!

 


Yes, it is true. I am tired of making graphics when there are people who do 

not appreciate them with at least a "Thank you".  I do get appreciation by

a few people, but it is not enough for me to keep making graphics for you all.

Heck, I don't even know if you download them!

 I do not really check the download count

in Box or Mediafire. I, along with many other designers, would like some 

appreciation. This is not my final kit, I do have two more that 

 will be put up in a day or two. So, with further adieau, here is the Fantasy Kit 

called "My Secret Fantasy" :







Download from BOX or MEDIAFIRE.


Please leave at least a Thank You when you download. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after approval

New Kit!! On The High Sea

  Here is one of the other kits I told you about.  I   intended on posting last month, but life got in the way. It is called "On The Hi...