Saturday, October 21, 2023

ANOTHER NEW KIT!!

 

This kit has been in the works for a while now. 

It is called Cats R Cool. 

This is for all cat lovers or whoever wants it. Personal Use, please.

Believe me, it was not easy to find elements for this kit. Some elements

I had to make myself. However, I may make another

cat, dog, or animal kit in the future. My aim is to make kits that are not too common or rare.

If you have a request for one, please email me or leave a request in the 

comment section. I will see what I can do.

It has 50 Elements, including 5 frames, and 10 papers. 






Download from DROPBOX  or MEDIAFIRE










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after approval

New Kit!! On The High Sea

  Here is one of the other kits I told you about.  I   intended on posting last month, but life got in the way. It is called "On The Hi...