Thursday, January 2, 2014

Better Late than Never!

Hello Everyone! 

Yes, I have been away from the blog, but for a very good reason.
First of all, I would like to say Happy New Year to you all! 
Now, I have been busy...waiting on some news from my daughter.
On Tuesday December 31, 2013 at 1:43 am CST, my Granddaughter was born! 
Ever since the news, I have been dwelling in the excitement. 
However, now that I am almost back down to Earth, I will be back here
more often. Yes, that is a promise. 


Okay, it is January 2nd, no, I do not have any masks or anything...yet,
but please come back in a few days, and I hope to have a few 
new freebies for ya. 

I also have been busy in a new group called the Creative Chicks. The link is on the sidebar.
As of right now, we are accepting new members. Please join us and tell them that
I sent ya. 
 

Again, Happy New Year and see yas later! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autism Awareness

  Autism Awareness Day is April 2nd. I have a kit that is like  a sequel to the one I posted in December. I call it Ayden's World - 2.  ...